Singles Day 2023 will take place on Saturday, November 11, 2023.
Find all the best deals, websites, coupons and tips for Singles’ Day shopping festival, the world’s largest online shopping event.
>> Too busy for the full read? Here are the BEST DEALS of SINGLES DAY 2023
Singles’ day, also known as “Double 11” or “the 11.11 Global Shopping Festival”, is a mega-shopping event held every year on November 11.
Singles Day was started as an unofficial celebration of a person’s singledom, but has since become the world’s largest online shopping festival, with sales exceeding 74 billion USD in 2020 – more than Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Prime Day combined.
Around 800 million shoppers participated in Singles’ Day 2020 ordering more than 30 billion deliveries worldwide.
Table of Contents
- Singles Day 2023 – All you need to know
- Singles Day 2023 – 10 Best Websites
- Singles Day 2023 – Categories
- Singles Day 2023 – Recommended Stores
- Singles Day 2023 – FAQ
- Singles Day 2023 – The Best Deals
Singles Day 2023 – All You Need to Know
Short on time? Here’s what you need to know about Singles Day 2023
- Singles day 2023 will officially start on November 11, 12:00 AM PT and will last till November 12, 11:59 PM PT.
- The deals on most of the leading websites will start on the week prior to November 11, with special coupons, prizes and more.
- Plan ahead and add items to your shopping cart beforehand, in order to focus on the products you really need, and grab them when the sale begins and before they run out of stock.
- Focus on the big sites, where most of the best deals are published: AliExpress, SHEIN, Banggood, Lightinthebox, Romwe and Chic Me.
- Register to the main sites a few days before 11.11 in order not to waste unnecessary time on Singles day itself.
Singles Day Guides
Singles Day 2023 – 10 Best Websites
Singles Day 2023 Deals – Categories
Singles Day 2023 – Recommended Stores
Singles Day 2023 – FAQ
The term ‘Singles Day’ (Chinese: ‘Guangon Ji’ or ‘The single sticks holiday’) was first coined at Nanjing University, China, in the 1990s, and was initially celebrated only by singles.
The holiday became popular in Chinese Universities, with many events, parties and blind dates for single Chinese men and women.
On 2009, Jack Ma, the founder of the Chinese E-commerce giant Alibaba decided to transform the unofficial holiday to a shopping festival, with discounts up to 50 percent off.
Ma’s idea was a success and in coming years more and more websites, in China and around the world, joined the Singles day shopping celebration, making it the biggest online shopping event worldwide.
Singles Day is generally best for buying Chinese made electronics and clothing from leading brands:
– Electronics – Major Chinese brands – Xiaomi, OnePlus, Huawei, Lenovo, OPPO, ZTE.
– Smartwatches and Fitness Trackers – Amazfit, Xiaomi, Willful.
– Home Appliances – Vacuums by the Chinese brands: JIMMY, Xiaomi, ILife and Roborock.
– Gadgets – There is no end to the variety of Chinese gadgets available on Singles Day. Just visit AliExpress, Banggood, Tomtop, and Geekbuying.
Similar to previous years, the main players in Singles Day 2023 will be Alibaba, Tmall and JD.com. However, these sites only sell to Chinese customers.
For customers from other countries the leading Chinese players are: Alibaba’s AliExpress, SHEIN, Banggood, Tomtop, Zaful and Geekbuying.
In addition to the Chinese websites, some leading western retailers are expected to publish great deals on Singles Day 2023, among them are: iHerb, asos, Farfetch, Net-A-Porter and others.
We will publish here all the best discount coupons for Singles Day 2023, as soon as they are available.